Thursday, March 22, 2007

They're gone...

My pearly whites in the depths of my mouth. The wisdoms have vanished.

My mouth had been something sore over the last few days. I've actually have been a little anxious because I'm still waiting to see of there is any permanent nerve damage to be found. You see, I am officially deamed as a bearer of siamese wisdom teeth. That's right buddy, I'm a freak, a mutant, but not as cool as the ninja turtles. As I laid sumberly a sleep in the womb many years ago, my wisdom tooth gene on the right side of my mouth got lost and decided to shack up with my left wisdom tooth. They were happy for awhile, but as nature would have it, an ulcer formed due to their domestic struggle over jaw space, thus their removal proved mandatory. The siamese wisdom teeth synergized to produce a really long root which was dangerously close to a crucial nerve. Being that close, the doctor is not sure if the extraction messed with anything or not. Hopefully we'll find out Tuesday for my return visit. For now I lay happy with vikadin by my side along with the koolaid single squeezer things. It's a good life with a good company that pays for sick days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home